With spring fast approaching, now is the time to fine-tune your giving strategies in preparation for a Spring Day of Giving. Join Anthology’s Senior Director of Engagement Strategy, Dr. Mirko Widenhorn, as he connects with annual giving and advancement services colleagues currently planning their upcoming days of giving. This esteemed panel will discuss their institution’s plans and share strategies for fundraising success including communication, giving challenges, opportunities to adjust strategies and how to partner with advancement services to have a greater impact.
What You’ll Learn:
- Overcoming fundraising challenges amid pandemic fatigue
- Virtual fundraising strategies that engage your constituents and inspire them to give
- Building relationships across the division and beyond for Day of Giving success
- Some of the latest online giving trends
- Adjusting strategies to increase support